In this tutorial, I’d like to show you how to create an attractive graduation slideshow with music and pictures. Graduation means the end of an academic trip and the beginning of a chapter. So it’s time for us to think about the years we have been at school. And a graduation slideshow with precious and meaningful photos can be a good way to commemorate and celebrate the end of school year.
Pre-work before making a graduation slideshow:
1. Select photographs you want to use in the slideshow
2. Choose several graduation songs for your graduation slideshow. Graduation Songs List
3. Install the iOS slideshow software – Photo Slideshow Director HD on your iPad.
Steps to create a graduation slideshow with music and photos
1. Add photos and graduation songs into slideshow maker
Run Photo Slideshow Director HD(App Store Link) on your iPad(or iPhone / iPod touch). Touch the Photo tab to add photos from iPad albums, such as Camera Roll. The music icon enables you to add multiple songs from iPad music library. If you want to get photos from web albums, touch the web album icon , you can import photos from your Picasa, Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox, SkyDrive and Instagram albums.
2. Personalize your graduation slideshow with transitions and other effects
Photo Slideshow Director HD has all effects you need to create a terrific slideshow. You can personalize the graduation slideshow with transitions, pan / zoom effects, theme, text, subtitles, etc. The app can automatically apply transitions to between slides, however you can also change transitions by tapping the dice icon between slides and select ones you like. You can design pan / zoom effects by setting start frame and end frame. Also the program allows you to add text and subtitles to describe your feelings.
What’s most attractive is its powerful built-in photo editor, with which you can crop photos, enhance photos, strength photos, add effects, etc. You can use the photo editing feature to fix your photos before sharing.
3. Publish and share a graduation slideshow
After customizing the slideshow, you can tap the Play icon to view it on your iPad. Also the slideshow program provides other ways to share a slideshow:
- Save it to Camera Roll
- Mirror a photo slideshow to TV from iPad
- Upload a slideshow to Facebook, YouTube, Dropbox and SkyDrive
- Wirelessly transfer the graduation slideshow to computer