How to make a jQuery image slideshow for your website
May 23, 2013
Posted by on
Create a jQuery image slideshow and embed to your website
1. Download and install Web Album Maker on your computer(Click to get download link)
2. Add images into Web Album Maker
Drag images from your computer to Images area, or you can click Add Images button to locate pictures and add them into Web Album Maker. Then you can add title, description and URL for images, arrange image order, or remove images.
3. Select a theme and set width and height
Click Theme tab to select a theme for your jQuery slideshow, the software provides various stylish jQuery themes to choose for your photo gallery and photo banner, such as bottom thumbnail, right thumbnail, bottom dot, etc.
In the Image Size boxes, you can set width and height for the jQuery slideshow. For example, I set 700 x 200 px for the flash banner.
select a theme
4. Preview and Publish a jQuery slideshow
Click the Preview button to view the slideshow. If you are satisfied with it, click the Publish button to create the jQuery slideshow. When it is published successfully, you can see the notice window below, with tips on how to embed the slideshow into your own web page.
5. Add a jQuery slideshow into your website page
- Open the output folder, you can see 3 folders, 1 html page and one css file.
slideshow output folder
- Copy all the files in the output folder and paste them into the same folder where you put your website pages.
- Open the HTML page of the jQuery slideshow in Dreamweaver.
- Copy and paste the two parts below separately into head section and body section of your own web page.
- Preview the web page in browser, you can see the jQuery displayed.