Make HD Slideshows on MacBook Pro
April 19, 2013
Posted by on
Article source: http://slideshow-studio.com/slideshow/produce-hd-slideshows-macbook/
In this article, I will introduce an awesome slideshow maker for MacBook Pro – HD Slideshow Maker.
HD Slideshow Maker makes sure your images present in the best quality. You can add several songs to your slideshow presentation and use its synchronization to make music and photos play in perfect pace. You can surely enjoy and share your photos in a stunning slideshow with its ability to apply transitions, add text, choose theme and more.
System Requirements: OS X 10.7 or later,64-bit processor
Key features of HD Slideshow Maker
- Simple slideshow software with user-friendly interface
- Automatically apply transitions, also support changing transitions manually
- Support multiple songs as background music, slides and music synchronization
- Provide various themes and enables you to choose a background image
- Add texts to describe photos and your slideshow
- Set time for slides and transitions flexibly
- Drag and drop to add and arrange photos
- Provide HD 1080p and 720p video resolution
- Upload slideshow to Facebook and YouTube directly
- Present photos on HDTV in 1920×1080 video format
Import your photos and music from hard drive to HD Slideshow Maker, a slideshow is finished. Also you can change the transitions, choose a theme and select a beautiful background image, add text to describe the special meaning of photos. Then it is ready to view and share your musical slideshow.
View your photo slideshow on MacBook Pro:
Move the cursor to Play button and tap the trackpad to view the slideshow on your MacBook Pro. The best picture quality and retina display will give you a cool experience.
Output the slideshow as a HD video and watch it on HDTV:
Most HDTV has USB port and supports 1080p video, save the slideshow to your MacBook and transfer it to a USB drive, then plug the USB drive into your HDTV to showcase the fantastic slideshow to all people on TV.
Upload slideshow to Facebook and YouTube:
Wanna share your photo slideshow to the world? After customizing the slideshow, tap the Share button and choose YouTube or Facebook, then sign in your YouTube / Facebook account to publish the slideshow to YouTube or Facebook for sharing.