How to view Picasa photos on iPad with music and transitions
January 23, 2013
Posted by on
In this article, I will show you how to watch your Picasa Web Album photos on iPad in slideshow with music and transitions with Photo Slideshow Director HD.
Photo Slideshow Director HD is an iPad photo app which can directly get photos from Picasa albums and turn Picasa photos into a stunning slideshow with kinds of effects. Then you can view Picasa photos on iPad or stream photos on HDTV, even upload Facebook and YouTube for sharing.
1. Sign in your Picasa account in the app. Launch Photo Slideshow Director HD on your iPad. Touch “Web Album” icon and choose “Picasa Web Album“. In the login screen, enter your Picasa account(your Gmail and password), then touch “Sign in“.
Sign in Picasa account on ipad
2. Import Picasa photos to the app. After successfully logining, all your Picasa albums will be shown, choose albums and touch photos to import them to Photo Slideshow Director HD.
3. Apply slideshow effects to Picasa photos. Having adding Picasa photos to the app, you can turn these photos into a stunning slideshow with kinds of effects.
- Apply kinds of transitions to photos
- Add background music and sync slideshow to music
- Customize pan&zoom effects
- Edit photos with built-in powerful photo editor
- Choose a beautiful slideshow theme and customize it
- Set slides and transitions time
- Loop the slideshow
Turn Picasa photos into a slideshow on ipad
4. Play and share Picasa photo slideshow
Now, you can touch “Play” icon to view Picasa album photos in slideshow with music and transitions on iPad.
Touch “Export” icon, you can watch the slideshow on TV to view your Picasa photos, even upload it to Facebook, YouTube, Dropbox and SkyDrive.
View Picasa photos on ipad and share it